CBSE Board of education has gained a lot of importance with the advent of time and has outshined other boards of education prevalent in the country. CBSE Board of Education is set-apart from the other education boards in India. The Central Board of Secondary Education is the apex board of education that is popular to provide affiliation to schools across the country. CBSE offers three different types of affiliations, depending upon the period of time involves:
Why CBSE School Franchise?
The board is so famous that almost every school wants to seek its affiliation and tread on the path of offering successful and proven model of education. Enumerated here are the highlighting points that give advantage to CBSE schools:
- The first and foremost plus point of a CBSE school is that it is recognised throughout the country and the certificate from CBSE is readily valid in all the educational institutions across the country.
- Secondly, it is worth mentioning that all the major competitive examinations e.g. Joint Entrance Examination (IIT-JEE), the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) and the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) conducted in India are based on the syllabus prescribed by the CBSE.
- If anybody plans to travel overseas, then one will find more CBSE pattern schools outside India, when compared to schools based on ICSE pattern, which is the second most preferred education board after CBSE.
- In terms of the syllabus offered, CBSE?s curriculum is far more easy when compared to other boards, due to the compact structure.
- Besides the aforesaid advantages, a unique striking factor associated to CBSE is the Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) technique implemented up to 8th standard which provides grades in both in internal and final examinations, hence boosting the confidence of the students.
- The list of advantages of being a CBSE school does not end here. The Board is extremely popular as it offers English as well as Hindi curriculum, due to which the board is more popular than the other education boards in India. Moreover, the syllabus is application based, making it easy for the students to comprehend and learn.
The schools that are not affiliated to CBSE will surely be lured to opt for CBSE recognition. Moreover, those who are willing to start a new school will be inclined to start a CBSE school. However, in case you are uncertain whether it is feasible for you to start a CBSE School by yourself or not, then it is advisable to approach Franchise School and gain the knowledge on how to start a CBSE School or opt for a CBSE school franchise in India.