Why CBSE School Franchise?
- The first and foremost plus point of a CBSE school is that it is recognised throughout the country and the certificate from CBSE is readily valid in all the educational institutions across the country.
- Secondly, it is worth mentioning that all the major competitive examinations e.g. Joint Entrance Examination (IIT-JEE), the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) and the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) conducted in India are based on the syllabus prescribed by the CBSE.
- If anybody plans to travel overseas, then one will find more CBSE pattern schools outside India, when compared to schools based on ICSE pattern, which is the second most preferred education board after CBSE.
- In terms of the syllabus offered, CBSE?s curriculum is far more easy when compared to other boards, due to the compact structure.
- Besides the aforesaid advantages, a unique striking factor associated to CBSE is the Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) technique implemented up to 8th standard which provides grades in both in internal and final examinations, hence boosting the confidence of the students.
- The list of advantages of being a CBSE school does not end here. The Board is extremely popular as it offers English as well as Hindi curriculum, due to which the board is more popular than the other education boards in India. Moreover, the syllabus is application based, making it easy for the students to comprehend and learn.